Thursday, January 19, 2012

Homework and News

Thursday's Homework Coti Math: Pages 274 and 275 in CMJ 2 Houston Math: 30 min. on review sheet Reading: Read to agreed-upon page/chapter in novels. Write a short text-to-self, text-to-world or another reading response that highlights a passage of the book that had meaning for you. Remember to come prepared to discuss the book tomorrow. Half-Day. 12:15 Dismissal. We are postponing our vitamin play for next Tuesday after testing. Students should wear a white shirt that day (all the vitamins, that is). Isabella, John and Maggie did a fantastic job on their book project for Tuck Everlasting. Besides a media show, they performed three scenes from the book. John and Isabella switched genders for their roles. Bravi! I look forward to seeing the other projects as groups finish their novels. Photos will follow tomorrow as I left my camera on my desk, and I cannot access this blog from school. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment