Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Homework, Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2010 plus a Message

Parents,

I apologize for the delay in getting the homework up on this site. Suddenly and without warning, I can no longer utilize the site at school. It must be on an "Access Denied" status. When I have meetings after school as I did today, I can't get the homework posted until I get home. Sometimes all I think about is getting dinner ready, feeding the pets, etc., and then I remember! Let's see how it goes. I've looked at teacher sites, and although they look good, they're mired in ads including lots of pop-ups. These sites are just plain annoying. So...I'll try my best to post as early as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Math: complete today's handout

Reading: 30 min.

Wordly Wise 6B

Incan writing: those who did not complete the assignment yesterday must turn in tomorrow.


Next week we have TWO FIELD TRIPS! First, we walk to Politics and Prose; next we take the bus to The Textile Museum to experience a display on patterns with a hands-on activity. Can't wait! We'll need two dollars for the bus! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment